- Conference: U.S. Trade & Development Agency Conference on Power & Transport Projects. Provided simultaneous and consecutive interpretation for a U.S. Trade and Development Agency-sponsored conference in St. Louis examining power and transport project opportunities in the NIS and Central and Eastern Europe. Conference was co-sponsored by the World Bank and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). Provided simultaneous interpretation for U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Mickey Kantor.
- Seminar Series on Mass Privatization. Provided simultaneous interpretation for seminar series entitled, Mass Privatization and After for Ukrainian policy makers, hosted by the Institute for Public/Private Partnerships, Washington, DC. Topics included business management, marketing, urban infrastructure development.
- Seminar Series on Social Programs for Governmental Officials. Provided simultaneous interpretation for visiting delegation from Africa, Eastern Europe and NIS, hosted by the Institute for Public/Private Partnerships, Washington, DC
- Translation of Business Contracts. Translated a range of business contracts for Russian firms and visiting business persons from the U.S. and U.K.
- Conference: New Trends in Economics Education. Provided interpretation for Moscow conference on new trends in economics education, presented by a visiting American delegation. Russian participants included economic advisors to former President Gorbachev.